Telehandler Driver: Salary 28k – 33k per annum
Reporting to the Site Manager, as a Telehandler Driver you will be responsible for although not be limited to:
- General site Housekeeping, monitoring skips and informing site manager on skip exchange needs.
- Monitoring the mortar silos and advising Site Manager in good time for refills – ensuring the site doesn’t run out.
- Servicing all trades on site
- Maintenance of Telehandler – cleanliness & condition to be checked daily.
To be considered for this Telehandler role you should have the following experience, skills, and attributes:
- An experienced driver with 5 years construction site experience.
- Full clean driving licence, NPORS or CPCS card.
- Good communication and organisation skills.
- Ability to prioritise tasks to meet deadlines.
- Full UK driving licence.
- Relevant knowledge of Health and Safety legislation.
- Pro-active, self-motivated and knows when to seek guidance.
- Ability to work alone and as part of a team to achieve common objectives.
- Must always remain professional whilst on site.
- Must follow COVID regulations and wear appropriate PPE.
- Company Bonus Scheme
- 30 days holiday per year including bank holidays
- Life assurance equivalent to 2 times annual salary
Closing Date: 28th July 2021