Site Manager: Salary 45k-50k per annum
Reporting to the Contracts Manager, you will ensure that projects are planned and completed to program and that all work is carried out in a safe manner. As Site Manager your responsibilities and duties will include but not limited to:
- Supervising all construction activities from project start to completion, in accordance with:
- The Architects and Engineers drawings and specifications.
- Statutory requirements, Building Control, LABC and Local Authority etc.
- Best industry practice, ACOPs etc.
- Determining labour and plant requirements by producing four week look ahead schedules.
- Liaising with Quantity Surveyor and ensuring work is carried out within the allowable costs, budget, tender and advising of any variances.
- Chairing regular (fortnightly) sub-contractor co-ordinating and progress meetings and issuing minutes in a timely manner.
- Taking direct responsibility and ownership for Health and Safety on site.
To be considered for this Site Manager role you should have the following experience, skills, and attributes.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Hold SMSTS, CSCS (Black Card), Full First Aid Certificate, and relevant. qualifications (HNC / HND preferred).
- To have the drive and ambition to lead the project from the front.
- Commitment to instilling the best possible level of Health & Safety.
- Successful project delivery track record.
- Highly organised and accurate.
- IT literate.
- Ability to produce short term programmes.
- Company Bonus Scheme
- 30 days holiday per year including bank holidays.
- Life assurance equivalent to 3 times annual salary
- Private Health Insurance
- Company Car or Car allowance
Closing Date: 28th July 2021