Groundworker: Salary 26k – 28k per annum
Reporting to the Groundworks Supervisor, your duties will include although not be limited to:
- Footpaths & pavements
To be considered for this Groundworker role you should have the following experience, skills, and attributes:
- An experienced groundworker with at least 3 years construction site experience.
- Current CSCS card.
- NPORS/CPCS desirable.
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- Ability to prioritise tasks to meet deadlines.
- Full UK driving licence.
- Relevant knowledge of Health and Safety legislation.
- Pro-active, self-motivated and knows when to seek guidance.
- Ability to work alone and as part of a team to achieve common objectives.
- Must always remain professional whilst on site.
- Must follow COVID regulations and wear appropriate PPE.
- Company Bonus Scheme
- 30 days holiday per year including bank holidays
- Life assurance equivalent to 2 times annual salary
Closing Date: 28th July 2021